Things I am Working On
These are the shelves that I made in our clothes closet by our bathroom. I got rid of the filing cabinet, and just made shelves. THAT made a lot of extra space in the closet!
This is my sewing room/closet. I am still working on organizing it all.
The blue totes are my worm composting bins.
I love my sewing area! I love having the thread on the wall. It's so much easier to search for what I want/need when I need it!
This is the kids' closet. I am still working on it...but it will be a while before it's completely organized. I have to build some more shelves for the school things, etc. Each of the kids have their own box for their toys. I'm not sure yet if I will keep it that way or change it to baskets so they can get to their stuff easier.
This is the laundry room. I put an additional L-shaped high shelf, which I am storing the lunch boxes, cake boxes, pots, etc.
This is my herb garden. The two blue ones on the ends are my composting pots.
I have my herbs in a shallow water catcher, and I put that on top. Then it just looks like my compost bin is a planted pot, but it's not really.
This is what I have been composting all week. Lots of fun!
This is my sewing room/closet. I am still working on organizing it all.
The blue totes are my worm composting bins.
I love my sewing area! I love having the thread on the wall. It's so much easier to search for what I want/need when I need it!
This is the kids' closet. I am still working on it...but it will be a while before it's completely organized. I have to build some more shelves for the school things, etc. Each of the kids have their own box for their toys. I'm not sure yet if I will keep it that way or change it to baskets so they can get to their stuff easier.
This is the laundry room. I put an additional L-shaped high shelf, which I am storing the lunch boxes, cake boxes, pots, etc.
This is my herb garden. The two blue ones on the ends are my composting pots.
I have my herbs in a shallow water catcher, and I put that on top. Then it just looks like my compost bin is a planted pot, but it's not really.
This is what I have been composting all week. Lots of fun!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment